1. High school graduate or satisfactory achievement on equivalency examination.
2. Satisfactory achievement on pre-entrance admission examination.
3. Satisfactory references and personal interview.
4. Criminal history report, Pennsylvania child abuse clearance, and FBI fingerprint clearance.
5. Satisfactory physical condition as determined by a physical examination.
Admissions, the provision of services, and referrals of residents shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, parental or marital status.
ADVANCED PLACEMENT POLICY
Credit for previous education and/or experience will be determined on an individual basis and will be granted according to program's standards. Bridging program from Health Assistance to LPN Program.