Heavy Equipment Operations Instructor
The Greene County Career & Technology Center has an opening for a Heavy Equipment Operations Instructor. The HEO Instructor prepares local high school students to apply technical knowledge and skills required for the safe and professional operation of a variety of heavy equipment vehicles and prepare these students for entry level positions within the industry. Training will be delivered through actual hands-on equipment in a field situation and/or in a classroom.
Candidates must have a minimum of three years documented full-time industry experience and Vocational Teaching Certificate or be willing to enroll in an approved Vocational Teaching Certification program.
If interested, please mail cover letter, resume, teacher application and Act 34, 151, & 114 clearances to Mark Krupa, Administrative Director, 60 Zimmerman Drive, Waynesburg, PA 15370. Deadline for application: March 2, 2020 or until position is filled. E.O.E.
The Greene County Career and Technology Center is seeking an Attendance Secretary to work efficiently with teachers, students, and administration. This is a 12-month hourly position, with compensation of $11.50 per hour and available benefits.
- Greet visitors and assist with sign in procedure, assist with the purpose of their visit
- Maintain and oversee student recordkeeping/Manage data entry into various School SIS (Student Information Systems)
- Manage multi-line phone system and public address system, as well as other standard office equipment (commercial grade copiers/fax, etc.)
- Efficiently use Office Suite Applications
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Prepare data for mandated state reporting
Current clearances required. Interested applicants should mail a letter of interest, resume and 3 references to:
Mark Krupa, Director
Greene County Career & Technology Center
60 Zimmerman Drive
Waynesburg, PA 15370
Deadline June 15, 2020
Currently hiring substitute teachers; some industrial experience preferred.Teaching certificate not required. Send letter of interest, application, resume, and Act 34, Act 151, and FBI clearances to:
Greene County CTC
60 Zimmerman Drive
Waynesburg, PA 26508
You may obtain application and clearances at the following locations:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance Forms (Act 151):
- PA Criminal Record Check (Act 34):
- Federal (FBI) Criminal History
- Standard Teaching Application for PA Public Schools