1. High school graduate or satisfactory achievement on equivalency examination.
2. Satisfactory achievement on pre-entrance admission examination.
3. Satisfactory references and personal interview.
4. Criminal history report, Pennsylvania child abuse clearance, and FBI fingerprint clearance.
5. Satisfactory physical condition as determined by a physical examination.
Admissions, the provision of services, and referrals of residents shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, parental or marital status.
Program services shall be made accessible to eligible individuals with disabilities through the most practical and economically feasible methods available. These methods include, but are not limited to , equipment redesign, the provision of aids, the use of alternative service delivery locations. Structural modifications shall be considered only as a last resort among available methods.