Guidance Services at GCCTC
724.627.3106 ext. 206 or 724-492-8648
|Resource Guide to help student manage a remote lifestyle, provided by Waynesburg University|
|Wellness Resource for HighSchool|
During the closure of the CTC, Mrs. Sleasman will still be available to answer questions or concerns if needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-492-8648 between the hours of 8:30a – 2:30pm.
Mental Health Resources:
- All county mental health offices are working remotely but still accessible.
- All crisis numbers are active: Greene Co: 1-800-417-9460. Fayette: 724-437-1003. Washington: 877-225-3567.
- PA state live crisis line: Text PA to 741741.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Mental health providers are providing services remotely via telepsych and other virtual means.
- Toolkit to support youth with autism to be shared with families: https://ed.unc.edu/2020/03/19/unc-team-creates-online-toolkit-for-those-supporting-individuals-with-autism-during-covid-19-epidemic/.
- CDC Guidance on Mental Wellness during crisis: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/managing-stress-anxiety.html.
- Guide for Families from National Center of Traumatic Stress Network: https://www.nctsn.org/sites/default/files/resources/fact-sheet/outbreak_factsheet_1.pdf.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration tips for Talking to Children: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/PEP20-01-01-006-508.pdf.
- Resources from Mental Health of America: https://mhanational.org/covid19.
- Interactive Coping Toolkit: https://www.vibrant.org/safespace/?_ga=2.130988038.847423236.1585068881-1912100212.1585068881.
Nondiscrimination Policy The Greene County Career & Technology Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or ages in its programs or activities. Career and Technical Education program offerings include: Automotive Collision and Body Repair, Automotive Technology, Building and Construction Occupations, Computer Networking Technology, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Electrical Occupations, Emergency and Protective Services, Health Assistant, Precision Machining, Welding and Licensed Practical Nursing (adults only). Admission to the programs depends upon availability and class size and sending school districts criteria. Inquires may be directed to the Greene County Career and Technology’s Title IX Coordinator or the Section 504 Coordinator at 60 Zimmerman Drive, Waynesburg, PA or call 724-627-3106.